Saturday, October 20, 2007

finally!

One of the best things a design student can do (besides eventually getting a real job) is enter her work in competitions and hopefully recieve good reviews. Getting work into shows and competitions is something that is highly regarded on a resume when applying for positions out in the real world. This has been one of my personal goals of my senior year. The Art Director's Club of Houston has now helped me achieve my goal! Two of my design pieces were accepted into the ADCH show: the book cover for An Invisible Sign of My Own and The Hold Steady poster, posted back in April. Horray!!! Now we wait to see at what level they judge the work...Gold, Silver or Bronze. I'll keep you updated :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Candace said...

Congratulations!! I love the blog... its cool to see all of your projects! When do you find out the judging results?